Monday, February 3, 2014

First blog, building a Robot


 To build my robot I will have to figure out how what I am going to build it out of and how long it will take to build it. Then I to make sure I have the right equipment to build it. Building this robot will be exciting to see how it comes out and to see if it works. I want my robot to be able to help others as well as help me or at least be able to move and possibly speak. I want it to clean and help out the economy. i decided to build a robot because it’s something that I wanted to do since I was a little kid. Robots are things you can use to entertain little kids and yourself when you get bored. I hope that Mrs.Balkom and Mr.Flohr could help me understand the process of building and help me with the process of putting the robot together the correct way.  

1 comment:

  1. I love how amitious this is! You ain't messing around! I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete