Friday, April 4, 2014

The thing about creating and making a robot is that it take time and money. Robots are awesome to have around the house because they can do things for you when you feel lazy or don't feel like doing something. My Robot will be simple and easy to build because it is the first robot I have ever built. The fun in doing this is because I have no experience in building robots but I am smart when it comes to technology such as computers, televisions, cars and anything that needs to be fixed using electronics. It isn't easy to learn about electronics like this. but I want to learn more on these electronics and robots because they can take you far in life and get you a very good job. Robots are very much needed in world and they shouldn't be wasted on things that make no since but on more important things like research.

No comments:

Post a Comment